I wish I had all my machines back. :(

Comments

• DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited October 2004
    At this rate, I will overtake you in 104 days :D

How many machines are you missing?
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited October 2004
    Yeah we've hit a major slide as of lately.
  • JChretienJChretien Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited October 2004
    I, for one, my athlon has a fked up bios, therefore it obviously doesnt fold. I DO have a PIII 500 (oc to 560) folding for me.. and that aint so hot =/
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited October 2004
    I used to have 4 fulltime and 2 semi-fulltime sysyems, now it's 1 fulltime and 2 semi-parttime systems.

I feel a call to arms is in order soon with some other teams chomping at our bit.
  • edited October 2004
    My production has slid too although I haven't seen a drop in machines. Maybe they reconfigured the points for work units again.

KingFish
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited October 2004
    Hopefully my production will be back up soon, the network was down for a few days 2 wks ago, and I had 1 rig go down last week. All back up and running now.
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited October 2004
    My production is almost gone. I am very upset about the whole situation. I wish I could get some back. :mad:
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited October 2004
    What would be the thoughts on putting a sticky in the Spyware forum asking all the people who we've helped to help us out by loading it in return? I don't remember a time where there's any less than 30(53 as of right now) people viewing the forum, it would get great exposure. Even if we get 1 in 30 to load it, that's one more member that we didn't have before.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2004
    We already do that. Every time I close a thread and mark it is "resolved" I tell the person we helped how cool it would be if they helped us in return by joining the folding team.

The problem, I think, is that there isn't really a comprehensive, one page summary of what folding is and how to start. Once in a while I get a PM from somebody that says "Hey I looked at the folding thing you sent me and it looks okay, I guess. How do I start?" So, they have to be REALLY motivated to get started, probably because the information isn't clear. I always tell people to follow the link in my sig. Click on it, and pretend you are an absolute folding noob, and see how intuitive it is.