Personal Project

NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
edited October 2004 in Internet & Media
This was something I had 'laying' around on my computer for the past 2-3 months, I've been working on it in short spurts, somewhat tired of it at this point.

Comments

• MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited October 2004
    Honestly, I didn't know what you were talking about until I started noticing it's one of those perfect little rooms that rendered images often have... Then I looked up and saw the digital media section. Looks great, really. :thumbsup:
  • MountainDewMountainDew Kentwood, MI
    edited October 2004
    Thats really good Nomad! Im accually just getting into that kinda stuff with 3ds max, i hope i can someday create something like yours. Post any others you make, ill be interested to see em.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited October 2004
    I think the couch needs to be bigger. It looks a little odd. If I look at the cabinets, it seems like I am (point of view) 1 to 2 feet below the top of the cabinet but if I look at the couch I seem to be closer to the cabinet's height. Then again looking at the shelves above the couch the view seems to be about the same height when looking towards the cabinet. The only thing I could come up with to fix that is to make the couch (and thusly) the chair bigger. The chair and the counter seem to be but a few feet from each other but the chair seems to be much smaller even tho it looks like it should be 1/2 to 2/3 the height.

Maybe its just me. I dont know if making the couch and chair bigger would look better or not though.

Its not the first time you have used that green either. It almost seems like a common color amoung your images.
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited October 2004
    mmonnin, I was under the impression that Le Corbusier chair and couch were larger as well... Until I saw one in real life at a store downtown. The chairs seriously can't be more than two feet tall.

*Edit*

I just checked a website, the height is 26 and 1/2 inches. God damn trendy furniture made for gnomes.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited October 2004
    Hmmm really? Damn short people.;)