p112_p678_L939_K1

WeedoWeedo New
edited November 2004 in Folding@Home
What is this thing? It's not on the list. I'm working on my 2nd one now.

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited November 2004
    Its worth 241 points.
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    Scroll up in your log from that line, look for a string like this "p112#.prm" and tell me the number that replaces the # numeric holding place in that string, ok???? This title for project you gave is PART of a project designator or a late beta WU.

For instance:

What lists in the psummary as projects 1124 and 1125 here show up as p112_p678_L939_K12M_355K here in my client, BOTH of them.

But, about 8-15 lines in log ABOVE that project descrip is this string for a p1124: "p1124.prm".
    AND, about 8-15 lines in log above that for what proved in fact to be a p1125 is" "p1125.prm".

Either someone ran into a problem with how long project names could BE, and dropped a digit, or someone typo'ed the project ID string in project header, or these projects are both continuations of p112 and p678 combined (last is as equally likely as first). BUT, the prm string will tell you wassup. No, they are not numbered "right" versus the other projects, but clues ARE there in the logs.... The two projects I mentioned above are worth 241 points per WU, and are Tinkers.

HTH.

BTW, I said 8-15 lines as logging verbosity level might change how many lines of text are between these two pieces of data, as that line spacing variation DOES happen here. That is my best guess, it is the only pair being worked on NOW that is in the psummary pages for the last week+ of real time. If its a beta WU, then it will not show in psummary, BUT, the .prm string should tell you the number.
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited November 2004
    241 wow, but I just checked SM20 she's got a 261 pointer... :eek2:

Protien:1360 p1408_Q20x4 in water