'96 Alembic Rogue 5 String Bass FS

edited January 2005 in Trading Post
I've got a one owner 1996 Flame Walnut 5 string Rogue for sale. It's in excellent condition with one minor blemish on the back (some jerk I let play it wore a belt buckle) but aside from that and needing a good brass polishing it's in like new condition.
I've got the hard shell case with it along with full documentaion and the factory supplied wrenches.
The woods are as follows; Flame Black Walnut top, Maple accents, Mahogony body, Maple neck, Purple Heartwood laminates in the neck and Ebony fretboard.
Here's a few pics I took and edited down, for an interested party I'll email the full resolution pics to them along with a few more I took.

Neck2.jpg
There's the headstock, fretboard and the documentation.

FrontBottom-2.jpg
There's the bottom of the bass.

Body2.jpg
Another shot of the body showing the flaming very well.

Back2.jpg
And lastly the rear of the body, you can see the scarring from the belt buckle in it, that's the only damage the body's suffered.
//SOLD//

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    that is a beautiful bass. Alembic makes incredibly good instruments. Whoever gets this is a lucky dog :D

Madmat, have you thought about posting this over at the TalkBass Forums?
  • edited November 2004
    Not yet, I will though...I just thought I'd add this, the list price for a new Rogue with the same features as this one has is $6200.00 without a case. This bass aside from the belt buckle scar is like new, no visable playwear at all.
  • CreepCreep Hell Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    Too bad I play a six string regular guitar.... Nice looking bass tho.
  • edited November 2004
    Bump//Price Drop!!
  • edited December 2004
    Great bass- I'd like to check out the high-res via email if still selling... was hoping to pick up a Rogue in the $2400 range, perhaps we can work something out

Michael
  • edited December 2004
    Sure thing, sorry I haven't been around as of late but my pc's hosed so I'll have to take new pics.
    PM me your email and I'll see what I can do to send you some pics...
  • edited January 2005
    Sold as of today, thanks for the intrest in it.