Jake Takes 1,250,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited December 2004 in Milestones
Have you ever seen the movie True Lies? Charlton Heston plays a cameo role as the head of a super-secret intelligence agency. When asked how he got the part, Heston said that the director was looking for someone who could plausibly intimidate the star of the movie, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

If there is one member of Team 93 who can keep csimon looking over his shoulder it is our teammate Jake (Folding as buroja). Congrats on a truly awesome display of Folding prowess!!!

Jake Folds Up A Jubilee!!!!!!!
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    Intimidate nothing! This guy is gonna be in spot #1 before you know it....

that's why you gotta get in on the ground floor.... when he's the top dog, he'll remember the ones who stuck by him ;D

Congrats Jake! What a gigundus milestone :mullet:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited December 2004
    Another HUGE milestone there Jake. Way to F:fold:LD. :respect:
  • edited December 2004
    Congrats Jake! What an awesomely huge number.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    Your my hero, Jake... Great job... I cannot even image how long it will take to get there myself.... WOW!!!
  • JakeJake Alec Baldwin's Chest Hair
    edited December 2004
    Intimidate nothing! This guy is gonna be in spot #1 before you know it....

that's why you gotta get in on the ground floor.... when he's the top dog, he'll remember the ones who stuck by him ;D

This is a man who's planning ahead. I like it. :thumbsup: