Watch out Shorty, Cyrix is after you...

CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
edited August 2003 in Folding@Home
Good things come to those who wait. Give it time, Mr Shorty, give it time... :nudge:

~Cyrix

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Doh! :eek:

Hmph...

/me looks around building...

There's gotta be a machine I can get it installed on without getting moaned at..
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Shorty said

Hmph...

* Shorty looks around building...

There's gotta be a machine I can get it installed on without getting moaned at..

Just ask people nicely, that's what I do :D
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Necropolis_uk said
    Shorty said

Hmph...

* Shorty looks around building...

Just ask people nicely, that's what I do :D

If only it were the easy bud :(

I had quite a few rigs folding @ work once, but then the new guy took over and Ive had to remove it from loads of machines (as you know) :(

Gonna try though :)
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    LOl, and take a look at this one. I couldn't be arsed to start a new thread, but it's pretty good.

Keeping up the same performance for... another 6 years and I'll overtake Mancabus!!

:crazy:
  • MancabusMancabus Charlottesville, VA
    edited August 2003
    You will never get me, will be adding 3 or 4 machines either today or tomorrow, but they will only be folding about 4 days a week for 8 to 10 hours at a time, anything is better than nothing. Muahahahaha
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited August 2003
    I used to use some workstations at my old job. Since I was "second in charge" of IT (what a titile, basically it meant I was "first to be pissed on," I would leave F@H on certain computers and tell people not to turn them off if they had to go use them. It frustrated me so much when people would turn them off. STOP IT! YOU'RE SCREWING UP MY PRODUCTION! I need that machine! Grrrrr!

I've just recently got stuff setup again after a couple of months down and I've turned out about 3K points in the last week. Is that good? bad? average? (I'm talking about basing this on a hardcore folder, not someone w/ just 1 machine who doesn't compete w/ others). I've gone from 8686 to 11822 in 7 or 8 days. But now I'm getting a lot of 500 frame WUs which I think are tinkers and they suck. Don't appear to be worth a lot of points and they take a while to run. I have approaching 7GHz of goodness folding for me, but these blobs are messing up my production!
    Mancabus said
    You will never get me, will be adding 3 or 4 machines either today or tomorrow, but they will only be folding about 4 days a week for 8 to 10 hours at a time, anything is better than nothing. Muahahahaha