Someone up there does not want me to fold

NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
edited August 2003 in Folding@Home
Well the on going saga of my knackered folding goes on.

Still no internet at home, got a call off them yesterday telling me that they would not be able to make it today, they would be coming out tomorrow.

Get into work this morning and I find that some of my machines have gotten the not-sending problem they develop every now and again. And because my internet is off at home I cant sent them from there either.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    Man dude. Just got to let them sit there I guess. Cant believe they still havent gotten your net back yet.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Like this? ;D
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Thats a good one ;D;D;D;D

I have been without the Internet at home for almost a week now. Its killing me.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Wow, if this keeps up much longer I will pass you, although it's not the way I wanted to, there's no fun in it.

Hope you get your net back soon buddy!
    edited August 2003
    DanG said
    Wow, if this keeps up much longer I will pass you, although it's not the way I wanted to, there's no fun in it.

Hope you get your net back soon buddy!

This is not going to happen ;) I am back up to full strength both at home and in work. Give it a couple of days and I will be back pushing for the positions above me :thumbsup:
  • hoojhooj Bournemouth, UK
    edited August 2003
    whos ur dsl supplier? I've moved to Timewarp from BT gettin charged £17.99 a month for the 512 Kbs service, so far havent had any probelms
    edited August 2003
    I dont have dsl I have cable. They have been pretty good so far apart from the last week. That and I have a 2mb line :D