Flash video translation

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited December 2004 in Folding@Home
A member of Team Lithuania has approached me about the flash video I created last year for F@H. He has requested the work file for the movie so that a translation can be made in Lithuanian. :) Their goal is to reach the top 100 and hopefully the video translation will help them do it.

I've agreed to provide the work file for them as long they keep the current credit intact, they agree not to distribute the work file further, and they only use it for the purpose of translating the video. I just wanted to say all this publicly so the rest of the team knows what's going on in case they stumble across the Lithuanian version in the future :D;)

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    You keep the emails and all? Can't trust them guys.... :D hehe j\k

Can't trust anybody though :ninja:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited December 2004
    Great to see your efforts appreciated in other parts of the world Keebs. :thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited December 2004
    A little bird tipped me off to some of the details of Team Lithuania's request. The Good General is being far too modest. If you'd have seen the way they were fawning over Keeb's work you would be amazed that he hasn't gotten a swelled head by now. :vimp:

A superior job apparently knows no language barrier. :thumbsup::fold:
  • edited December 2004
    Why not throw them the pitch to join team short-media?
  • edited December 2004
    Why should we join? ;)
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    ;D uh oh.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited December 2004
    At first I was going to say that most prolly cant speak english but it looks like at least one person can.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    VoxDei wrote:
    Why should we join? ;)

Because we need all the help we can get :D

Welcome to short-media :)
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited December 2004
    Welcome, VoxDei. :)

It's great to hear from some fellow Folders from your part of the world. I live just outside Cleveland, Ohio, where there is a strong community of people of Lithuanian heritage. On my next trip into town I'm going to have to check out the cuisine at one of the many ethnic restaurants serving Lithuanian style food. :thumbsup:
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited December 2004
    That is the best Flash Video I have ever seen!! :cool: Well - I think Mr General said he just got out of bed and put it together in a few hours and I still enjoy watching it. There was a Honda Flash Video out a few years ago that was pretty good - but for Folding @ Home and a college student to get up in the middle of the night and throw something together that comes out that good? :celebrate I am still impressed. Jack
  • edited December 2004
    profdlp wrote:
    Welcome, VoxDei. :)

It's great to hear from some fellow Folders from your part of the world. I live just outside Cleveland, Ohio, where there is a strong community of people of Lithuanian heritage. On my next trip into town I'm going to have to check out the cuisine at one of the many ethnic restaurants serving Lithuanian style food. :thumbsup:

Geee, I've never thought Lithuanian food restaurants exist... :rolleyes2