mmonnin Massacres 300,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited December 2004 in Milestones
Here's a little background information from behind the scenes at Team 93 Folding Central.

On a typical day I get several emails notifying me of the significant milestones my fellow Team 93 teammates have attained. This is an automated system and it works quite well. We don't want to miss a chance to remind our team members that we appreciate their participation in this important project. Every so often an email will come in telling me of a really striking achievement. It's a rare day when I get two such notices come in one after the other.

So, what was in my Inbox today? A notice that not just one, but two members of Team 93 had crossed the 300,000 point threshold at virtually the same time. It's going to be hard to come up with enough superlatives to go around. :)

Our team captain, mmonnin, has been a consistent driving force behind our teams success for quite some time. It is with great pleasure that the team applauds his latest mighty milestone.
Marc Sparks The Team!!!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

Comments

• WeedoWeedo New
    edited December 2004
    I remember blowing past mmonnin a couple years ago on my way to making the top 100 at around 1,000 or so points. Times have changed.
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited December 2004
    Whoa, 300,00! Congratulations on such a MASSIVE high score. :)

Keep it up :thumbsup:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    :scratch: I noticed that I passed you but didn't look at the score... WE HIT 300K. That Rocks :mullet:

Great job Marc...
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited December 2004
    Thanks guys!

Congrats QCH!
  • edited December 2004
    Congrats Marc!