200K Surrenders To General Keebler!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited December 2004 in Milestones
I have to tell you the truth, General Keebler can really get under my skin sometimes. It's not personal - he's a great guy. As I've mentioned before, he was instrumental in helping me find Team 93 again during our days of wandering in the wilderness. I'm glad to have him as a friend. :)

However, during his Summer break from college his production slips. That itself is not a problem; we all have similar circumstances in our lives. He more than makes up for it every Fall by being one of the most successful recruiters our team has ever seen.

What bugs me is this: Once June rolls around I start gaining on him in the standings. July comes and my hopes soar. August arrives and I'm licking my chops, thinking I'm going to finally catch him. Suddenly, it's September, he's back in school, and all I can see up ahead is a rapidly shrinking cloud of dust. :bawling:

Can't you once - just once - let me slip by you for a day or two? :rolleyes::D

Great job, pal!
FanFOLDINGtabulous Job, Keebs!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

...He's got to graduate someday, right?

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    ....just wait 'til I run this computer lab next year prof... just wait... ;D

Thanks mate :cool:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    Sweet Jesus Matt.... 200K!!!!!!! You're :smokin:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited December 2004
    Way to F:fold:LD Keebs. :smokin: