Finally over 48,000 points, and at position 100

Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own wayNaples, FL Icrontian
edited December 2004 in Milestones
Might even make 50,000 points by Christmas or New Years Day at this rate, or before then. But, we will see what WUs I get on the boxes here between now and then....

Also, as of today am back in the top 100... At position 100. Expect to pass Thrax about Jan 6th, 7th, or 8th given current fluxes in stats.

Comments

• Lord_NightLord_Night Piqua Ohio
    edited December 2004
    All Right WTG.

That is my next target to place in the top 100,
    right after I roll over BOTHERED and Weedo, in good fun though......
  • WeedoWeedo New
    edited December 2004
    Lord_Night wrote:
    All Right WTG.

That is my next target to place in the top 100,
    right after I roll over BOTHERED and Weedo, in good fun though......

Yeah, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and it's Lord_Knights folding train. :sawed:
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    Well, I'm over 49K now, exactly 438 points from 50,000 points at this time, in completed WUs credited throughout stats system, and still have one more WU going in today (in about 1\3 hour max including turnin timeI hope). Whether it shows up on EOC will depend on how fast it propagates through Stanford's pointage system. It might show in tomorrow's points in EOC, but it is between 97% and 98% done right now and taking about 6.45 minutes per frame\percent. It's a p1237 worth 57 points. So, counting down remaining points to 50,000 here....

Oh, KUDOS to Thrax, who STILL has a 4+ week lead on me.... :D for Thrax, :bawling: for me, as it should be down to about 24 days as far as I am concerned. Make that passing in the first 2\3 of January, Thrax-- MAYBE.... :rolleyes: IF you keep holding me off this way, maybe our little friendly "microwar" will help win the cancer war faster.... :D
  • WeedoWeedo New
    edited December 2004
    Congrats on making the top 100! That should be an officially sanctioned notable milestone. I hope to join you there some day.

:celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :rockon:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited December 2004
    Weedo wrote:
    Congrats on making the top 100! That should be an officially sanctioned notable milestone...
    The good General Keebler is working on a new stats program for Team 93. There's a chance we'll be able to track things like that and come up with some new official milestones and awards.

In the meantime, w00t for the Top 100! :woowoo:
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    And, as of yesterday, I passed 50,000 points also. Guess I was a bit conservative this time around, in saying when it would happen.... :D But that is OK!! What counts is we keep working forward toward goals.... Position 99, so at least I am staying in the top 100.