US Power Outage

ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
edited August 2003 in Community
Powers out somewhere :(

Short-Media is still here but suffering the curse :(

Hang in there those without power and hang in with us, those who are having problems posting.

It's well out of our hands :banghead:

Ps.. Dial up is a NITEMARE

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    I turned sigs off and it's a little faster now...
  • MediaManMediaMan Powered by loose parts.
    edited August 2003
    Don't know why the main page is still down. It most likely isn't us and the power outages are affecting other servers....etc,
  • Jolyon33Jolyon33 Kalamazoo, MI
    edited August 2003
    yeah, I was driving home from work today and all my home town radio stations suddenly went off the air. It was kinda freaky!!
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Anyone know what the reasons for the power outage is yet?
  • maxanonmaxanon Montreal
    edited August 2003
    It looked like some circuits/breakers fired and cascaded across the network.
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    yeah tell prime to get my addaboy back up lol. this is irritating.... I mean I know the power's out, but prime, i mean dude, who needs electricity anyways? :P

when I was a kid living in the carribeans, we'd have these types of blackouts like once every six years. Well this one time we had a blackout and I was in the car with my dad and it was getting dark outside, my dad didn't have his headlights on. this cop pulls us over and he asks my dad why he didn't have his headlights on, he was gonna write him a ticket. My dad calmly responds "but sir, the power's out" the cop was like, "oh that's right" He let us go, no joke!
    edited August 2003
    yeah tell prime to get my addaboy back up lol. this is irritating.... I mean I know the power's out, but prime, i mean dude, who needs electricity anyways? :P

when I was a kid living in the carribeans, we'd have these types of blackouts like once every six years. Well this one time we had a blackout and I was in the car with my dad and it was getting dark outside, my dad didn't have his headlights on. this cop pulls us over and he asks my dad why he didn't have his headlights on, he was gonna write him a ticket. My dad calmly responds "but sir, the power's out" the cop was like, "oh that's right" He let us go, no joke!
    edited August 2003
    lol sorry for the double post, damn power outage!