JonsHandbrake Aus-tracizes 450K!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited December 2004 in Milestones
JonsHandbrake keeps on putting up some serious Folding points. Great job, Sally - Team 93 appreciates the fine job you are doing. :thumbsup:

You, too, Jon! :)

Once a jolly swagman crunched up a ton of points,
Under the name of old Team 93,
And he sang as he watched and waited till his Gromac boiled,
"You'll come a-Folding JonsHandbrake with me
Folding JonsHandbrake, Folding JonsHandbrake,
You'll come a-Folding JonsHandbrake with me"

Now I'll never be able to fulfill my dream of visiting Australia - surely I'd be strung up from the nearest coolibah tree... :D
Advance Australia Fair!!!!!!!
attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1

Comments

• witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited December 2004
    Holy Westlake Prof Man - your a poet! ;) Way to run that folding farm Sally and Jon - Jack
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited December 2004
    Stone the crows !
    Congrats me Aussie mates - that's a buedy bonza of an effort

:thumbsup:
    :ausflag:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited December 2004
    Great job as always Prof, lol. Thanks for the recognition guys. It's been a hell 3-4 weeks as computers go, thinking we would never get to this point.

Last time home bought a new Abit AA8 3RDEYE mobo that had to be RMA'd. After i flew back to work the other one with the AA8 Duramax had lots of beep codes. Sally ended up removing the water-cooling, rebuilding it with air. She did a top job of it too as she personally never rebuilt one.

As it was not real stable, it did not fold. Sick of waiting for the RMA'd board to come back, got hold of a Abit AA8XE 3RDEYE. Rebuilt both to where they should be, running W/Cooling.

Finally had success with both. Sally over clocked them and has the Duramax P4 3.20 @ 3.52 and the AA8XE P4 3.40 @ 3.73. All going well, things should be back to normal as they appears rock solid.

Also Sally has now reached a personal goal. She is now in the top 10......yeehar. Apologies to Mondi. Felt bad passing you, but had no other options, short of minimizing output.

Jon & Sally
  • edited December 2004
    WTG Jon/Sally. Your production knows no limits. You keep pushing harder and harder. Those pics of the new machines are mighty sweet too. :)

KF
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited December 2004
    awsome job, :thumbsup:
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited December 2004
    Wow !! rank 10 - and here I am languishing back in 17th place ;D I look at the mighty warriors in front of me and am content that number 17 is as high as I will get for the moment - those names in front of me are solid producers with long track records - looking at other (bigger teams) they do not have such a solid foundation as us ....

fantastic achievement - I made my personal goal 250k before Xmas and I am honured to be amoungst you giants

cheers Jon and Sally - your bloody amazing - Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi