Vostok1, Spinner, and SM18 just joined the team!

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited August 2003 in Folding@Home
Whoa... I had to pick my jaw up when I saw we'd gotten 3 new members all in the same update :eek: Awesome!!! :cool:

Great to have you join us, Vostok1! If you have any questions, be sure to let us know! We're all here to help. :)

Spinner, you decided to join us, eh? Cool! :cool:

TheSMj also has SM18 up and operational! :D Good work!

Welcome everyone to Team 93, the best team around! :)

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Welcome to the fold guys and great work SmJ with getting SM18 operational. :cool::fold:
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Cool 3 new starters. The team is starting to pick up speed again. Great stuff. Welcome to the team guys :thumbsup:
  • JonseyJonsey Microsoft Corporation
    edited August 2003
    Wow. I burned it up this week!

Over @ TheUW (a MUD & Counter-Strike server hosted out of upstate New York) I had posted a thread... something like this I forgot about it completely. :D

My rundown for the week: Re-instated JohnnyEclectic (or Johnny_Eclectic) to the fold thanks to the folding video. Pitched Folding to BenZ (or BenK in real life) over an ice-cream after lunch. Posted a thread which has added five members to the fold, not neccessarily for #93... But still.

Thank you all again. Especially you Keebs... The video... oh sweet flash goodness.

In summary: w00t.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2003
    Great People, GreatTeam, Great Project!

Glad you're here!
    :thumbsup::fold::thumbsup::fold::thumbsup::fold:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    Welcome to the Team Vostok1.:)

Glad you finally joined Spinner.

Good to see you get SM18 running. Too bad a 40+ dba fan is too loud for ya.;)
  • edited August 2003
    Well, it's nothing I could sleep in the same room with... but I plan on experimenting with it on other machines.