Milestones Delayed...

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited January 2005 in Milestones
Thanks to Adelphia's abysmal webmail service I am not receiving the milestone updates as I normally would. :rolleyes:

After four days of trying I am throwing in the towel. Normal milestone posting should resume when I get back home, either late Thursday evening or sometime Friday. As always, Team 93 members are encouraged to post their own milestones at any time.

I've been following the team such as I can, so in the meantime let me just give you all a big :thumbsup: for now. :D

Comments

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited December 2004
    I can imagine the frustration of it all. As you say, let those with a milestone assist by posting a message.

It's always good to see people get a milestone.

Fold on.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2005
    Well, I got home at the end of last week and promptly came down with a killer case of the flu... :rolleyes:

I managed to drag my sorry self to the computer a few times over the past few days, but didn't hold out for very long. I actually managed to eat a whole apple a while ago, a sign of some improvement.

I see that some of you good souls have been keeping this going. :thumbsup: I hope to get us caught up completely over the next day or two.

The good news is that I've lost enough weight that my belt needed taken in a few notches, allowing me a start on my New Year's resolution. I would not recommend the method I've used though... :bawling:
    edited January 2005
    Milestones come and go....................Prof's don't. :(

Look after yourself first Prof. :)

Get well soon, mate. :thumbsup:

ps. get some vegemite into ya. Good healthy tucker.
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited January 2005
    yes some vegemite - or maybe a trip downunder - was a gorgeous 33 degrees CELCIUS today in Sydney, am a little sunburnt (well I think there is some pink under the deep brown that I've turned) as I was mowing the lawn and doing the weeding before heading to the beach for a nice swim with the other half and the dog - this summer has been so much milder than last years 42 degree's C and bushfires
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2005
    dragonV8 wrote:
    ...get some vegemite into ya. Good healthy tucker.
    I've never eaten vegemite. I'm going out to the store today, assuming I am well enough to dig my car out of the snow and ice we had for the last couple of days. If I can find it on the shelves I'll give it a shot. :)

Yesterday we got caught up through January 1st. I hope to get the rest posted by tonight. It's good to see The Team doing so well. :thumbsup::fold:
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited January 2005
    I was pleasantly surprised I'd tacked on another 25k between Xmas and now - seems the folding goes faster when I'm not looking over it's shoulder ;D:thumbsup:
    edited January 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    I've never eaten vegemite. I'm going out to the store today, assuming I am well enough to dig my car out of the snow and ice we had for the last couple of days. If I can find it on the shelves I'll give it a shot. :)

Yesterday we got caught up through January 1st. I hope to get the rest posted by tonight. It's good to see The Team doing so well. :thumbsup::fold:

Prof, when you read the contents, don't take it personal please.

http://grudnuk.com/vegemite/

It happens to be called:"Vegemite for morons". It decribes the correct way to apply it. Anymore than a small amount may just make you feel worse :hair: than what you do already. ;)

On a side note, it can be considered to be an aquired taste, unless you have grown up with it. :)

http://www.vegemite.com.au/

http://www.dinkumaussies.com/FOOD%20&%20DRINK%2FVegemite.htm

Just remember...............millions of Aussies DO love it. :D