365 days from now...

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited January 2005 in Folding@Home
now i know this isnt very accurate, but is interesting none the less. predicts we will double our total score by years end.

Comments

• csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    hehe ...production was good this week! :fold:
  • edited January 2005
    Cap'n, I dinna know how much longer I can hold the engines together! The dilithium crystals are deteriorating! ;D:eek:

I'll see how the year goes, maybe I'll be able to upgrade enough to hold witenoiz off at least. ;)
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited January 2005
    I see myself at the bottom of that list :) 29th place.. Hope I can keep production up :thumbsup:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited January 2005
    Holy crap I will double my total points by a few thousand. Just getting production back up to my normel level now tho.

Edit: With my current 1.1k/week production I move up 3 spots instead of down 1 and add 81k more points by the end of the year.

csimon doubles his production within several thousand as well.
  • edited January 2005
    Must hold off the aussie beer truck ;)
    Interesting predictions. I can't wait to refer back to that graphic after this year passes to see how things hash out. I started at the end of december last year and have folded for a year and a week now. I would never have predicted being in the number 6 spot at this time. Being at nearly two million points after this upcoming year is hard to believe too.
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    WooHoo! 16th place!
    edited January 2005
    Not with my current production.;)
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    Actually mmonnin, you're gonna be in 13th place, and I'm gonna be in #12. :D
    edited January 2005
    Well holy crap, you have had some nice production the past 2 days. Grrr not by much tho. I will be adding a 2100+ here soon tho.