csimon rollsover 1.5 million.......WOW.

dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
edited January 2005 in Milestones
Another first for Short-Media's Master Folder, csimon.

What can one say about..................1,500,000 points.

Congratulations. Absolute brilliant effort, Chris.

Another nice way to start the New Year.

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    1.5 million comes and goes.. and Chris just kicked dust in it's face.. hail the pholding pharoah :D
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    LOL ...thanks guys.
    I noticed it last night!
    You know ...I am at a standstill with the stars ...maybe 2 mil will get something different?? hehe :fold:
  • chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
    edited January 2005
    Congratulations Chris!!! Well done!!! :thumbsup:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited January 2005
    Congrats Chris!!!
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited January 2005
    Super job! :thumbsup:
  • EMTEMT Seattle, WA Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    Congratulations!!
    edited January 2005
    Thanks guys ...I attribute my latest roll of wu's to those new 600 point gromacs.
    When I checked Tuesday the entire lab was folding one. I hope these things stay around for a while! :thumbsup:
  • edited January 2005
    You can tell who had the advmethods flag enabled. Some members' production skyrocketed. It has boosted us as a team as well. When I saw the production numbers I had to join that bandwagon too or get run over by the aussie beer truck :p . Congrats to the mil and a half cs. You da man :thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2005
    This is getting ridiculous...we're going to have to come up with some even bigger cogs... :eek:

Great job, you Folding Pharoah, you!
    Csimon Is Still The King!!!!!!!
    :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :kneel: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
    attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
    edited January 2005
    LOL ...PROF ....hey those little gold cogs above my sig are starting rust ...any chance of getting something new at maybe 2mil??? ;D;D;D
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited January 2005
    Congratulations and a great job, mate!
    edited January 2005
    csimon wrote:
    ...hey those little gold cogs above my sig are starting rust ...any chance of getting something new at maybe 2mil???...
    That is a great point. It is being worked on even as I type this. :)
    edited January 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    That is a great point. It is being worked on even as I type this. :)
    I was joking really but don't let that stop you!!! ;D
    edited January 2005
    csimon wrote:
    I was joking really but don't let that stop you!!! ;D
    It won't. :D