KingFish Apprehends 700,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited January 2005 in Milestones
A dominant force since he first joined Team 93, KingFish is making it look easy.
KingFish Rules The Day!!!!!!!
:usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    Hey Kingfish, did 700K try to run... I know you Cops HATE when they run.... Never run from an officer....

I can just see it now....
    CNN.com wrote:
    An Officer from Louisiana is charge with the severe beating of a suspect. The suspect (a Mr. 700K of F@H Community) attempted to resist arrest and ran from the officer. The suspect was captured and "fell down some stairs". The officer is a member of an elite team (Code name: Team#93) and has now set sights on 700K's older brother, 800K.... Suggestion to 800K from this reporter, do resist, don't run...
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited January 2005
    Sure glad we don't have a jihad against you, KF. Sure looks like you're in a hurry to go somewhere. :D

1,000,000 points just around the corner. Way to F:fold:LD. :respect:

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak
    eats his words.

I told you long ago that you wouldn't pass me . . . well, not only did you pass me pretty easily, you left me eating your trail of dust not long after my bout with foot in mouth disease. The distance between us grows as the hours pass. Tremendous effort, KingFish!

Houston, TX Member
    edited January 2005
    eats his words.

I told you long ago that you wouldn't pass me . . . well, not only did you pass me pretty easily, you left me eating your trail of dust not long after my bout with foot in mouth disease. The distance between us grows as the hours pass. Tremendous effort, KingFish!

:fold::fold::fold:
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    Congrats on the outstanding effort KF! :thumbsup:

I'm happy I'm chasing you instead of the other way around! :rolleyes:

Way to go!

:fold::fold::fold::fold::fold:
    :fold::fold::fold::fold::fold:
    :fold::fold::fold: :smokin:
  • edited January 2005
    Thanks everyone :)
    About the only thing I've been chasing lately has been spyware in the office and paper cuts. Ah the joys of the office job now.

A2J: You didn't slip up nearly as much as Al_Capown hehe. I do remember when you made that call way back then. I was putting my farm together at the house at that time and was even doubting myself if I could do it. Luckily, the farm was quite successful and then things went my way big time at work. Things could change overnight though and you may get to avenge yourself. Hopefully not though ;)

Jon: Shoot, you keep me running hard from your very potent farm down there. Every time I seem to ratchet up production you appear out of nowhere with more points. I'm doing all I can just to keep ahead of you. Phear the aussie beer truck! Here's to 1 mil :cheers: for both of us. Why not do the jihad for the heck of it :cool: ?

Q: Haha, very funny :D The younger guys love it when someone runs. The vets absolutely hate it. Either way, not a good idea for anyone to run. The end result winds up being the same in most cases.

MT: My days of chasing stuff that actually run are pretty much over. The folding race is more my speed nowadays.