New Stats script for Coolmon

t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
edited April 2005 in Folding@Home
I was unhappy with the existing F@H stats script for Coolmon, so I decided to write my own.
The stats are different b/c I am getting the info from http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com .
Unzip the attachment, and open the fahstat.vbs in notepad.
Enter your username and team number (93), then save it.
Run the script and you should have your stats. :)

Output:
Line 1 - Username
Line 2 - TeamID
Line 3 - Rank within Team
Line 4 - Rank within Folding@Home
Line 5 - Movement within team in last 24 hours
Line 6 - Points within last 24 hours
Line 7 - Points within last week
Line 8 - Total Points
Line 9 - Total Work Units

Here is a sample of the info on my desktop:
fahstats.jpg

Comments

• t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited August 2003
    Within the next couple days, I might also add threats and conquests with dates.
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited August 2003
    Doh...

Attached is the zip.

:buck:
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    very cool. i don't use coolmon, but gj :)
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited August 2003
    Well, you could also load the information from the script in Samurize.
    edited August 2003
    I don't use any program to display stats on my desktop ;) or toolbar
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited August 2003
    Path = "a2jfreak_stats.txt"
    TeamID = "31457"
    username = "a2jfreak"

(also tried Path = "C:\a2jfreak_stats.txt")
    No go. What's wrong?

Also on folding.extremeoverclocking.com I saw the overtake information for my team, but how do I get it to show me my information? I'm carrying my team and I wanna show them that they need to step up their production! or else I might just jump ship to SM and have some true competition!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    I like it.
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited August 2003
    This is why.

No stats on http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_members.php?TeamID=31457 for your team.

I guess you have to change to team 93. :D
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited August 2003
    It appears that http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com only keeps detailed user stats for the top 168 teams.
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited August 2003
    I guess I could make a script to show Team stats.

Maybe I will do it on Monday.
    edited August 2003
    Dangit!

I'm gonna get onto my friends.
    Either they need to start trying more or I need to move on up. Not to sound cold, but I want some competition. In the last 16 days or so I went from being about 3500 points behind 1st place to being about 800 points above 2nd place. That isn't counting the additional points it took to keep from losing any ground. All total I've put in about 5700-5800 points in the last 16 days or so. My teammates need to pick up the pace, I'm getting frustrated.

/me starts cussing like Yosemite Sam: cottin' pickin' friggin' fraggin' no good varmit, ahhh . . .
    t1rhino said
    It appears that http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com only keeps detailed user stats for the top 168 teams.
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited August 2003
    a2jfreak said
    Dangit!

I'm gonna get onto my friends.
    Either they need to start trying more or I need to move on up. Not to sound cold, but I want some competition. In the last 16 days or so I went from being about 3500 points behind 1st place to being about 800 points above 2nd place. That isn't counting the additional points it took to keep from losing any ground. All total I've put in about 5700-5800 points in the last 16 days or so. My teammates need to pick up the pace, I'm getting frustrated.

* a2jfreak starts cussing like Yosemite Sam: cottin' pickin' friggin' fraggin' no good varmit, ahhh . . .

t1rhino said

Join team #93! :fold:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    I felt the same way you do, a2j, so I stopped my main rig folding for the team I was folding for, and converted it to #93. It disappointed me that one dude gave up on folding as soon as he dropped to second place (sore loser) and another guy stopped keeping his PC on to fold when he started having to pay his own electricity bill... slackers!
    edited August 2003
    I'm thinking about it.
    We only have 4 active folders at the moment and that's including me (but we did have 7), and I have over 50% of the points.

I'll see if they start upping their production before I join SM, though. I'm not going to leave my friends unless they show me they aren't particularly interested in folding anymore. If they aren't interested in it, then WooHoo! I'm gonna start :fold::fold::fold: for SM!

// Edit: I know, if they don't object too much, maybe I can just convince them to join SM. That way I get the competition I want, and my friends are actually on a team that produces some points! :D
    GHoosdum said
    I felt the same way you do, a2j, so I stopped my main rig folding for the team I was folding for, and converted it to #93. It disappointed me that one dude gave up on folding as soon as he dropped to second place (sore loser) and another guy stopped keeping his PC on to fold when he started having to pay his own electricity bill... slackers!
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Great it works! How often does it update I wander?

EDIT Wrong thread, but a good question still :)
    edited October 2003
    It goes off the extreme overclocking stats (I think), So at least 3 hrs. You need to set it up as a scheduled task so it will update automatically (set it to 45 mins after the EOC stats start updating).
    edited October 2003
    yeah, 45 is about right. EOC says 15 minutes, but that just doesn't happen.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    How do I get it to update then? NOTE I am a total newb on this guys, I just recently found out what EOC was, and I am still learning to navigate it.
    edited October 2003
    go to the scheduled tasks in the control panel, and add a scheduled task to run the script. the final setup should look something like this
    edited October 2003
    another shot
    edited October 2003
    another
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Ohh damn, I was hoping it was built into the CoolMon program. I have that service shut down.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    How do I get stats in Samurize?