KingFish Nabs 850,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited February 2005 in Milestones
It's getting harder and harder to find words adequate to describe the job KingFish is doing.

In Lieu of 1,000 words:
attachment.php?attachmentid=14877&stc=1
Happy Birthday, Fat Tuesday, and 850,000!!!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

Comments

• edited February 2005
    woohoo
    Thanks prof :cool:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited February 2005
    congrats kingfish ...I feel you edging up believe it or not. It may seem like a long ways away but trust me at the rate you're moving up you'll be there in no time ...sorta like I did!! :fold::thumbsup:
  • edited February 2005
    I can't wait to cruise by the 1 mil mark, a personal milestone. Unfortunately there's only so far I can edge up. I'll just have to be content on keeping a little pressure on you, buroja, and prime. I dunno at this point if I'll be able to catch you or buroja or not. I'll see how it fares when I get these 43 new computers configured and online. Right now they are sitting in a room waiting to get installed. So far I've been quite lucky with my production. We'll see if I can keep it up. I'm just trying to keep afloat in your wake and dodge the aussie beer truck because it is still right on my tail. I can't seem to shake it no matter how many computers I add.
    edited February 2005
    KingFish wrote:
    I can't wait to cruise by the 1 mil mark, a personal milestone. Unfortunately there's only so far I can edge up. I'll just have to be content on keeping a little pressure on you, buroja, and prime. I dunno at this point if I'll be able to catch you or buroja or not. I'll see how it fares when I get these 43 new computers configured and online. Right now they are sitting in a room waiting to get installed. So far I've been quite lucky with my production. We'll see if I can keep it up. I'm just trying to keep afloat in your wake and dodge the aussie beer truck because it is still right on my tail. I can't seem to shake it no matter how many computers I add.
    43? need some help?
  • edited February 2005
    ;D You don't think I'd make it that easy would you?
    edited February 2005
    KingFish wrote:
    ;D You don't think I'd make it that easy would you?

LOL ...you didn't either cause I was gonna send mudd!!! rofl ;D

Man 27 procs are so much to keep up with I can't imagine how you do it. Keep me updated on this! :thumbsup:
  • edited February 2005
    I don't have to do much management with FAH. Thanks to vers 5.02 I can set it and forget it for the most part. I just do the install as part of my routine when setting up new computers and I have a running list in my head of what machines I've added and which ones I could add it to. There's no way I could manage each one from day to day. If I can keep 100-115 machines turning in work units each week I'll be happy. Being a network admin has its perks :D
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited February 2005
    WTF KingFish! :respect::respect::respect:
    :smokin:
    :smokin: