tcith Hops To 350,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited February 2005 in Milestones
I think it is safe to make a few general statements about our friends from The Land Down Under.

1) They Fold like Tasmanian Devils
2) They can sock away the Fosters
3) Best sense of humor in the world
4) Did I mention the Folding business?

Congrats on another impressive milestone, tcith!
All Hail The Folding Phenom!!!!!!!
attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=7435&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

Comments

• DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited February 2005
    Awesome work tcith!

WTF! :thumbsup:
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited February 2005
    Fosters ewwww - "Fosters, It's Australian for Kangaroo piss"

I don't know a single Aussie who actually seeks out Fosters to drink, in fact it's not even servered in many Aussie pubs ....

The strange thing is Carlton United Breweries, who make Fosters, make all the other beers I prefer above fosters
    Myself I tend to drink Carlton Draft when I am drinking with mates at the pub or VB (Victorian Bitter)
    if I want to spend a few extra $$'s or I want a beer with a meal I'll have either:
    A Cascade
    A coopers (Pale Ale is my favorite)
    Boags
    Crown Larger
    Hahn Premium

I'd drink a XXXX before I drank a Fosters

Oh and thanks for the folding praise - much appreciated :thumbsup:
  • CryptoCrypto W.Sussex UK Member
    edited February 2005
    As an occasional visitor to rellies down under I go with VB and Coopers :beer:

The only additional request when I'm on my way there is "get the beer out of the fridge" can't stand it ice cold. :eek:

Congrats on the folding eforts tcith. :smokin:

Cheers

Crypto :D
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited February 2005
    Another top effort Ian. Nice milestone. :thumbsup: