Critical problem in BIOS and CMOS for My notebook PC (Hp Pavilion ze4500)

edited April 2007 in Hardware
Hi

I have updated the my BIOS(Flashwin) setting in my PC , while installing this software suddenly my PC shutdown it immd, after that does not booting it againg, This software has downloaded in HP help site. Now my laptop is not booting, means not coming any message in the screen. I do not know how to resolve this problem, Please help me for this technical issue.

Thanks,
-Saravanan p

Comments

• edited April 2007
    Hi, I just want to know if you already fix it, because I´m having the same problem. Please somebody help us!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2007
    You will either need to order a new BIOS chip from HP, or have the current one flashed by someone with an EPROM machine. :(

If this has happened to a number of people with the same laptop it is probably HP's fault. I would contact them, explain the problem, then request that they treat it as a warranty repair. If these are isolated incidents then you are probably on your own. Do some research in HP's forums and see if there are other people with the same problem. Your best bet is to find a bunch of others in the same situation (assuming there are others) and demand that they fix you up.