artwu, BWA? et tu?

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited March 2005 in Milestones
That's right, team. Our fellow Folder artwu has just been awarded the prized Bart Williams Award in honor of 5,000 mighty nice points!

attachment.php?attachmentid=5147&stc=1

Comments

• dstyle347dstyle347 Boston
    edited March 2005
    great job man, I may not agree with everyone on the team but it's great that we can put that all aside for this effort
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited March 2005
    Good job :)

fold on :fold:
    edited March 2005
    Nice signature... Are you calling me incompetent?
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited March 2005
    dstyle347 wrote:
    It's a reference to a track by Cheech & Chong. :)

As for the signature question:
    http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OSKQGRS&key=BHW - someone teach me to make this a link please?

Edit your signature and add [U R L=xxxxxxxxxx] to the beginning of the web address

Add [/ U R L] at the end.

Remove the spaces inside the [ ] on both.

Change the "xxxxxxxxxxx" to whatever text you want it to say. :thumbsup:
  • edited March 2005
    Yep, that is definitely from Cheech and Chong's first movie "Up In Smoke". ;D;D
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited March 2005
    dstyle347 wrote:

I'm not calling anyone incompetent except for Sarent Stadinko and his crew in the movie "up in smoke"

For one thing I don't know who you are and I have never heard of you so I can't be thinking anything about you...

"g"
    edited March 2005
    gtghm wrote:
    I'm not calling anyone incompetent except for Sarent Stadinko and his crew in the movie "up in smoke"

For one thing I don't know who you are and I have never heard of you so I can't be thinking anything about you...

"g"

Honestly, I was just being facetious. I thought it was a funny coincidence but sarcasm is lost in text. No harm, no foul, just a bad attempt with dry humor...
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited March 2005
    dstyle347 wrote:
    Honestly, I was just being facetious. I thought it was a funny coincidence but sarcasm is lost in text. No harm, no foul, just a bad attempt with dry humor...

Cool, :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Congrats on the folding milestone!

:smokin: