NEW MSN Messenger 7.0.632 Beta

SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
edited March 2005 in Science & Tech
Microsoft has released an updated version of MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta. This time the build number is 7.0.632. Use at your own risk folks.

Download: MSN Messenger 7.0.632 Beta (10.2MB)
This build only allows winks between clients of the updated version, which can only mean that there have been further security enhancements made in the way the winks functionality works.
Source: Tekbunker

Comments

• csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    IE 7 & Messenger are right around the corner folks.
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited March 2005
    Oy. I used this wayyy back for a day. Absolutely hate it. I will not be upgrading until forced. The only plus side is seeing display pics in the main window, and who honestly cares? The rest of the "features" are for little kids it seems :(
  • FreemymelodyFreemymelody On Earth
    edited March 2005
    I loved it so much to begin with. Now I hate it ...it sux cuz it doesn't allow my own creativity go to work.. :shakehead
  • BLuKnightBLuKnight Lehi, UT Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    I'm not upgrading to 7. I don't like it at all. They're pushing pay services way to hard. If you want to add new emoticons, it doesn't seem to give you freebies anymore. Now you got to a pay site.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    I installed WXP w/sp2 on this work machine and it won't let me use msn explorer unless I pay for it ...so I'm sticking w/ internet explorer. Until they want to charge for that too.
  • edited March 2005
    lsn all of u .. . u'll like it at first but when 2 months pass u'll be regrettttttttting for downloadin' it .. he he he i swear :):):):D:D:D:D:D :P :P
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Picky, ****ing licky booboo. :rolleyes: