Icrontic15: How is it coming?

mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
edited June 2003 in Folding@Home
reelbigfish: Where are you and how is it coming along.

I see it has not turned in a WU as of yet? Did you get the CPU/motherboard? I know mudd sent the mobo out before he left. How about the CPU?

I want to get IC17 started or w/e it will be named.

Sent you an email on some Yahoo running board. Google doesnt know your phone number I guess.

Comments

• reelbigfishreelbigfish Boston, MA Member
    edited June 2003
    IC15 will be up soon, just need some thermal paste and a NIC as I didn't get one because orginally the mobo had a built in NIC. She should be churning out units in no time.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Just make sure you check in before naming it :) I think it will be something other than IC15 at this point. Glad to hear it's almost ready! :cool:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    Err no a KX7R doesnt have onboard NIC, one was supposed to be sent to you. Thats what you were supposed to get.

What is the mobo you have now, I dont remember.

Do you need a NIC or do you have one?
    edited June 2003
    I have a nic, I just need to pick it up. The mobo I have right now is an AK31A.
  • edited June 2003
    Actually, that board is an AK35GT2 board that Newegg sent me in an AK31A box, RBF.:confused: Just remember that it is a refurb board and not a new board.;) BTW, that is a KT333 board so that it does have a 1/5 pci divisor so you can overclock the fsb quite a bit with that board.:)
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    OK did you ever get reimbursed yet mudd? Or do you even have the ICx fund?
  • edited June 2003
    No, I never got reimbursed and never got the ICX fund transferred; the hack job happened before I could get in touch with sev about it.
    edited June 2003
    hey guys. So ummm, what exactly should I call the rig before it turns in it's first work unit?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    The convention will be SM15, I believe, and it is to be in some way named as a tribute to the Frogs. New thread on the matter is being started.