KingFish Reaches 1,000,000 Points!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited March 2005 in Milestones
He's not only currently the top producer for Team 93, today we honor KingFish for reaching the absolutely mind boggling total of One Million Points!
KingFish Crowns 1,000,000!!!!!!!
:wow: :wow: :wow: :celebrate :kneel: :celebrate :wow: :wow: :wow:
:smokin:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1

Comments

• edited March 2005
    yay! woohoo!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Where did you steal all those points? Confiscated as some sort of police raid... Planted some surveillance devices and obtained a warrant?

Good job anyway... :thumbsup:

1 million is a HUGE milestone.... :cool:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    :smokin:

congrats kingfish and welcome to the top! :fold: :celebrate
  • Lord_NightLord_Night Piqua Ohio
    edited March 2005
    CONGRATS..... way to go KingFish......
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited March 2005
    Nothing short of a brilliant effort KF. :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your MAJOR milestone. :D

Way to F:fold:LD. :smokin:

Jon & Sally
  • edited March 2005
    Q: Warrants are so overrated, who needs 'em. hehe ;D
    CS: I haven't reached the top yet, but I'm gunning for it. Thanks! ;)
    Lord Night, DragonV8, prof: Thanks, here's to the next milestone (which won't have to be posted for a while now so you can take a little breather prof) :cheers:
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited March 2005
    KingFish wrote:
    Q: Warrants are so overrated, who needs 'em. hehe ;D
    :cheers:
    Holy Dick Tracy KingFish :thumbsup: When you got rollin' you just hit cruise and smashed everything in your path :thumbsup: You hit me so hard and fast it took a week to get going again and then that Australian HandBrake got me :cool: and now over Jack scrolls up to check again over 1,so many zero's 000000 ;D:wtf: Jack
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Amazing work, Kingfish! :rockon:
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2005
    What can I say that hasn't been said?

Congrats!
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited March 2005
    Fantastic! I remember when you first started folding, seems like only 2 years ago you joined.
  • edited March 2005
    I started folding for team 93 in late december of 2003, so actually it's only been a little over a year. It's been a helluva year too. I hope I can continue like this for a long time. Thanks everyone!

KF