Help

edited March 2005 in Internet & Media
Im begining to learn how to program in Visual Basic, but were i need help is thath a situation in our school library is getting worst by the day. We have 6 computers with adsl (dont know if thath is the correct term in english so with Internet) but the people just dont respect anyone and come and go as they please, i would to know if someone more experienced than could tell me how to create or create me a script that along with an independent computer but all of them linked coul create an unique id for each student thath could be blocked so thath they cant acess the internet no more or the least a way to block the internet in a intuitive way from other computer, as the staff here are people how could find it hard to execute somewath dificult commands. Thanks for your attention. :)

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Of the little that I know of networking, I believe you can modify that stuff with user permissions. That is if you have Windows 2K or XP on the machines.