FS: MSI K7D-L mobo and other stuff.

edited April 2005 in Trading Post
OK, I just ordered me the goodies to fix up a socket 754 system and I need to get rid of a machine, so the MSI dually has to go. I'm selling the following items out of that rig:

Mobo- MSI K7D Master-L, which has the built-in Lan and it's the later version with working onboard USB ports.

Memory - 1-512 MB stick of Crucial Registered ECC DDR

Procs - 2-XP1700 Tbred A procs MP modded and hard modded to a 14 multiplier. It runs rock solid with these at 1866 MHz with 1.75v vcore set in bios.

HSF's - 2-Thermalright SLK800's with Delta FFB0812HHE focused flow fans. These fans are built like the Vantec Tornado but turn much lower rpm's and make much less noise. They can also be run off a fan header without worrying about blurning out the header.

I want $300 and shipping is included in price by USPS parcel post insured to continental US for the whole setup.

I've been running this setup for over a year like this folding 24/7 and headless; rock solid stability here. I just use TightVNC to check the machine out. I hate to sell it but my electric bill can't afford to keep both it and the new A64 machine running at the same time, along with the rest of the farm. :(

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited March 2005
    Ugh why do you tempt me!!!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited March 2005
    If there was any way I could come up with 300 extra clams I'd be all over that deal. ;)
  • edited March 2005
    bump for you
  • edited April 2005
    Deal pending with scott. :D

EDIT: Sold to scott, and it will be back and folding for the team. :D
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited April 2005
    :thumbsup::thumbsup: