Problems with winfast tv2000 xp expert and MSN messenger

SlydogSlydog Bristol UK Member
edited March 2005 in Science & Tech
Hey folks,

am hoping someone can help with this problem i got just after installing the above leadtek tv card whereby messenger repeatedly "performs an illegal operation and has to close" yet if i then click close, messenger still runs fine (treid using old, new and beta versions of messenger - no difference). Also, since the tv card has been in, norton comes up with problems regarding scanning messenger.

the computer is also now a nightmare to shut down with nortons ccapp and something called "610" needing to be ended after clicking shutdown.

so... out comes the tv card and all drivers uninstalled... the problem is solved and all is gravy.

this is a pain in the arse so i thought i would ask the people who have the knowledge...

thanks in advance peeps...

Sly

ps just began this whole folding stuff.... am folding a gromac core which is taking AGES. i take it thats prob cos my computer isnt on all day only foe 6 hours in eve... just you folks wait till my new dfi nf4 64 machine is in the post... then you'll be scared! :)

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited March 2005
    Hi Slydog! Welcome to the forums and the team.

Are there are any other revisions of the drivers on the manufacture website that you could try out. I am guessing you used the ones that came with the card. I would hope new drivers would fix your problem.

A64 CPUs fold really nice. Stop into the FAH forum and say hello.:)