blur!!

chongjeefattchongjeefatt malaysia
edited March 2005 in Internet & Media
c++ is one of the important course in my school. i have done this subject well but know i found that this programing language solve some "small" problem for me!!!

actually what else can c++ do for us ?? i really want to know more deep about the function of c++!!!

cant any1 tell me??!!

Comments

• DexterDexter Vancouver, BC Canada
    edited March 2005
    It's a programming language...it will do whatever you tell it to do within the bounds of it's command sets.

http://www.cplusplus.com/

Maybe get some tutorials online, that's way too general of a question to be answered here. If you have a very specific programming question, someone may be able to help you with that, but "what else can c++ do for us?" is pretty vague.

Dexter...
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    It can do anything you want it to. Probably every single piece of software you use, including Windows, is written in C++
  • chongjeefattchongjeefatt malaysia
    edited March 2005
    what is the difference between win32 application and win32 console application??
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    console application is use in command line, and win32 application usually has a user interface.
  • chongjeefattchongjeefatt malaysia
    edited March 2005
    i have question:

i enter a sentence by using scanf("%s", array_1) and store the sentence into an array (for example i love),

after that i use printf("%S", array_1).

but i only can see "i" from the screen!!!

how to solve this ya??
  • sharkydartsharkydart KY Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    you want to scan a line, not a string. scanning a string stops at the first whitespace.