Real or Fake?

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited March 2005 in Internet & Media
I found this today while looking up inspiration for getting off my ass...

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    The only thing fake looking about that picture is the collar under his chainmail :wtf:

damn, that's good
  • PressXPressX Working! New
    edited March 2005
    That must be based on a real pic? Very Impressive... reminds me a little of Scully in Monsters Inc - the detail in the hair.
  • MountainDewMountainDew Kentwood, MI
    edited March 2005
    thats really good....whered you find that gem?
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    thats really good....whered you find that gem?

CGN, it's a big Digital Media type place. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff average people are putting out :bawling:
  • DexterDexter Vancouver, BC Canada
    edited March 2005
    It's really good, but the skin texturing is just a bit off. Someone that age, the skin should just look older, maybe a bit more weatherbeaten. The scar is a nice touch, but too close to teh same skin colour, it just stands out as being "wrong" somehow.

But heck, better than I could ever do!

Dexter...
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    i thought the hair in the forehead portion looked kind of fake. everything else looks real to me.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    If this were a vote I would have voted fake only because I were given that as a choice.
    Otherwise it's too real just plain scarey!
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    The most amazing part to me is that zombie effect.... it doesn't have it! Most models look good, but don't look alive. This guy... it's like he's alive and while subtle, he does appear to have a true emotion on his face.

The eyes.... just wow.