QCH2002 Crushes 550,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited March 2005 in Milestones
What more can you say about QCH2002? Great guy, great teammate, always there when you need him. Today we honor his first milestone on the way to his second half-million!
"Q" Chews Through A Few More Cogs!!!!!!!
:headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Congrats on 550, Q.... These milestones must be old hat to a pro folder like you ;)
  • edited March 2005
    You're still tearing them up Q. WTG! What in the world are you going to do with 11 toasters?
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    "Stand back everyone, I don't know how big this thing is gonna get." Refering to the number of zeros...

Thanks everyone... I sneezed yesterday and poof, I'm at 550K. Thank you for noticing and taking the time to say "hi".

Fold on everyone, fold on. :thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited March 2005
    Q.............F:fold:LDING like a knight in shiny armour. :thumbsup:

Way to go. :smokin: