Sony Vaio Launcher Problem

edited March 2005 in Science & Tech
Hi Guys & Gals I am enjoying my time in here reading various computer problems and solutions.

Im not very good on the technical side of IT and i have a problem with my sony vaio vgc v2m and the sony vaio zone facility and the launch bar.

When i click for the vaio zone it goes to a black screen and comes up with this message

VzTaskScheduler.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Also my vaio launcher doesnt show the normal icons such as music, cd, tv and pictures it just shows normal internet explorer icon and my documentation

please can some one help becuase it is really frustrating me!!

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    You could inserting the restore disc (if there is one) and looking around the cd to see if the program's installer is around and reinstall it. If that doesn't work and you really want it, you could try restoring the machine but with an option to only overwrite and not delete. Since I've never used a Viao, I don't really know what proggy that is.