Norton Problem

LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
edited March 2005 in Science & Tech
Been having some trouble putting a new install of Norton Antivirus 2005 on the laptop. Has something to do with the preinstalled version of 2004 that came on it. I've been trying to manually remove 2004 but I'm hitting a wall with some of the little pieces it doesn't remove automagically.

I need the SCRBLOCK.MSI package from a Norton Antivirus 2004 cd to get it done. I left my 2004 cd that i bought for my desktop in Denver, I'm home in PA visiting till the 31st. If anybody has a copy of NAV 2004 and could shoot me that MSI package...that would be great.

Comments

• SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited March 2005
    LawnMM wrote:
    Been having some trouble putting a new install of Norton Antivirus 2005 on the laptop. Has something to do with the preinstalled version of 2004 that came on it. I've been trying to manually remove 2004 but I'm hitting a wall with some of the little pieces it doesn't remove automagically.

I need the SCRBLOCK.MSI package from a Norton Antivirus 2004 cd to get it done. I left my 2004 cd that i bought for my desktop in Denver, I'm home in PA visiting till the 31st. If anybody has a copy of NAV 2004 and could shoot me that MSI package...that would be great.
    You've got a PM.