maximusbad Badgers 3K

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited March 2005 in Milestones
Hey, gang - look who's Folding again. :D

Three cheers for maximusbad - it's great to have you back aboard the Team 93 bandwagon!

:woowoo: :fold::fold::fold:

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Awesome! Thanks for folding for the best team out there :D

:smokin:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited March 2005
    w00t for maximusbad and 3,000 points. :D

Way to F:fold:LD. :thumbsup:
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Good to see you folding again maximus! Congrats on this milestone. :fold:
  • maximusbadmaximusbad The Burg
    edited March 2005
    Thanks guys I'm trying to get my boss here at work to get me a spare pc to use 24/7. The ones i use right now i play games on but let it run when i'm at work or sleeping, but every little bit helps
    edited March 2005
    Oh also if you guys have spare case or hard drive i have a amd athlon 1ghz i can bring up for folding.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited March 2005
    maximusbad wrote:
    Oh also if you guys have spare case or hard drive i have a amd athlon 1ghz i can bring up for folding.
    Why not consider donating it to The SMx Project?

It'll be Folding 24/7 that way. :)
    edited March 2005
    right well if a case and hard drive were donated to me it could be part of the smx project as it would be folding 24/7 oh and i could be the one to host it.
    edited March 2005
    Well... The SMx project goes through the team; hosts are selected by a committee. You'd be more than welcome to throw your name in the hat - we expect to be offering some new rigs very soon. :D

As far as getting a case and hard drive for yourself, if anyone has parts they want to send you that's cool, too. The more creative ways we can grow the team and help the project, the better. :thumbsup:

It's great to see you back in the fight against disease - we're all looking forward to your next milestone. :woowoo:
    edited March 2005
    Alright I would love to donate the parts, but I think I'll just find a cheap case and hard drive and set it up here. Thanks for the info though.
    edited March 2005
    This might sound kind of goofy, but I've found lots of cases just sitting out at the curb on trash day. Some of them even had semi-decent parts inside. None of them would win any awards for cooling ability, but they did the job. Beats paying shipping on an old case, too. ;)

You can find small (10GB-20GB) drives on ebay for peanuts. They work just fine for Folding.

Good luck, man! :thumbsup:
    edited March 2005
    Thanks for the info man, i'll look into that.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Maximus, I may have a hard drive laying around (of the 2-4gb variety).... If I do, I'll send it to you for the team :)
    edited March 2005
    prime that would be cool, just pm me when you find something out and i'll let you know my addy.