Wireless Network Won't Connect

RewiredRewired Member
edited April 2005 in Science & Tech
I'm using an IBM ThinkPad lap top computer that's been setup to use a Linksys Wireless Router but I can't get it to connect to the wireless network. I'm getting the following error:

Unable to connect to wireless network
Windows could not connect to the 'linksys' network. Windows will keep trying to connect. To see options for fixing this problem click here.

I click the message and it asks me if I want to let Windows try and repair the problem. So I click repair and get the following message:

Windows could not finish repairing the problem becuase the following action cannot be completed: Connecting to the wireless network.

When I enter Network Places it seems to have found the wireless network it just can't seem to connect to it. It says "Signal Stregnth: Good"

Please help. I'll try whatever I have to. Thank you so much and if there is any more information I can give you please let me know.

Comments

• edited April 2005
    If you haven't found a solution by now, trying using Linksys's netset support. I had the same problem and then ran that and voila, everything worked somehow.