windows font!?

cel3ulacel3ula Grand Rapids
edited April 2005 in Science & Tech
hey is there any way to change the windows xp font type?

and i did get folding started at my school. i talked to our tech administrator and he liked the idea. just thought ppl would be glad to hear that.

thanks for the help have a great evening

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    Which font(s) do you want to change?

The easiest way is to pick a different theme which uses fonts more to your liking. You can fine-tune individual settings in "Display Properties". Click "Appearance" then "Advanced", then choose the item you want to modify. (see attached pics)

Great news about the F@H - you ought to announce that in a new thread in the Team Short-Media forum. Will they be Folding in your name? If so, you're going to kick some serious butt in the standings. :D

Ummm - Team 93, right? ;)
  • cel3ulacel3ula Grand Rapids
    edited April 2005
    no ill just stay annoymous, im just glad i got them folding. plus standings dont mean anything to me. I'm just here to help.

Have a great day.

Matt
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    Did the font suggestions answer your question? :)

As far as Folding goes, the main thing is to be contributing to the project. It doesn't matter whose name they're under - every WU turned in gets us a little closer to finding a solution. Thanks for getting things going. :thumbsup::fold:
  • cel3ulacel3ula Grand Rapids
    edited April 2005
    welll it sorta helped i put a new theme on but i was wondering if u could change the font of the start menu, i mean like of all the programs n stuff in there...just curious
    thanks for the help.

ill be trying to get more pcs folding by the end of the week
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited April 2005
    cel3ula wrote:
    and i did get folding started at my school. i talked to our tech administrator and he liked the idea. just thought ppl would be glad to hear that.

Great stuff, pity there's not more people like your tech admin. :thumbsup: