JonsHandbrake Obliterates 900,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited April 2005 in Milestones
Closing in on a Million points, JonsHandbrake has zoomed to new heights in the Folding standings. Besides being great teammates, they are two of Short-Media's favorite people. :)

Congratulations Sally & Jon!
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!
:ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag: :ausflag:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9688&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1
:smokin:

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    0.9 Million Points!!!!!! :wow:

That sweet... :smokin: Just a bit more until you're entered into the 1 million point club!!!
  • edited April 2005
    WTG Jon/Sally! You'll be steamrolling a million in no time at all. Same for me and prime too.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Holy freak, 900K makes me drool, great effort you two, totally awesome!!!! :fold:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    See you in the millionaire's club in a hot minute! :ausflag:

• MancunianMancunian Manchester, UK
    edited April 2005
    Gee whiz JonsHandbrake, what can I say? You're smokin' dude! :rarr:

I'm just in awe. :respect:

Well d:fold:ne on your great achievement. As has rightly been said already, almost at 1 MILLION points. Amazing! Just don't let me hear any coughing before you answer (sorry, people, those outside the uk MIGHT not get that one?! :D ) :thumbsup:

:woowoo: :rockon: :kneel:

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited April 2005
    Thanks for the good wishes guys. Sally has her computers running quite nicely. Few hiccups with her 3.4, but ya get that. At least the other 15 are keeping her going. :)
    Hope the DFI board will be back when i get home. Keep the pressure up. :cool:

Just glad we are coming into some cooler weather. I'd say she will be doing a touch of overclocking soon. :thumbsup:

Mancunian, you're probably unaware, but Jonshandbrake is my wife. :D
    I'm Jon and she is my "Handbrake". ;)

Sally is called that cause she slows me down. ;D
    edited April 2005
    dragonV8 wrote:
    Mancunian, you're probably unaware, but Jonshandbrake is my wife.
    I'm Jon and she is my "Handbrake".

Sally is called that cause she slows me down.

Thanks, Jon. Yes, you're right I wasn't aware so thanks for putting me straight. Can certainly tell who wears the trousers in YOUR house m8y! ;D

Actually that's quite a clever nick-name, isn't it? At least it's better than the one I used to get called - copper bottom! ... And why copper bottom? Nicholas -> Nickle @rse -> copper bottom. Yes I know it's rather convuluted but I didn't make it up ... wish I'd never mentioned it now! ;D

Anyway as I said, many congratulations to you AND to Sally. Impressive stuff. :thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited April 2005
    People can be so cruel. :) Like in the 60's, i worked with a gent called Ted Ramsbottom.

I'll say no more. ;D
    edited April 2005
    LOL Dragon. Yes you're so right they can and say no more indeedy. Reminds me now of when I spent a year in Wales (Pontypridd) at what was still then the polytechnic in 1991/2. I was still on the BBSes and this one chap in particular decided it was funny to keep ribbing me about sheep ... silly man ... considering he lived there and I didn't.

But on second thoughts, nah, let's not go there huh? :D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    Mancunian wrote:
    ...this one chap in particular decided it was funny to keep ribbing me about sheep ... silly man ... considering he lived there and I didn't.

But on second thoughts, nah, let's not go there huh? :D
    Too late. Our friend PressX has been there, done that:

;D;D