bs_of_the_east Earns First 1,000!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited April 2005 in Milestones
Whoa - two "first milestone" awards in a row for Team 93. This time, we're honoring bs_of_the_east for attaining his first 1,000 points.

Great job, man - we're glad you're here! :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=6190&stc=1

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    :smokin:
    Great work knocking out those work units!!! Keep it up and more milestones await you. :thumbsup:
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Congratulations bs, a most impressive milestone sir. :fold:
  • bs-of-the-eastbs-of-the-east Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
    edited April 2005
    Thanks everyone, just making good a promise I made to the forum back in 2003. :thumbsup: Sorry for the delay. I started with a P4 1.7 that a friend gave me, couldn't think of a better test than 24 hour a day folding. I then added my gaming rig a Barton 2500 on a NF7-S.

And now back to folding :smokin:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Congrats on the first of a long line of milestones :)

With that kind of arsenal, you'll be racking up awards like nothing :woowoo:

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    ...With that kind of arsenal, you'll be racking up awards like nothing...
    So true. See you at 2,000 points very soon. :thumbsup:

BTW- Don't be a stranger. We love to have our teammates active in the forums. :wave:
  • bs-of-the-eastbs-of-the-east Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
    edited April 2005
    Oh yes, let me thank the forum if I had not gotten the invite I probably would not have stepped up.

"Hello bs of the east!
    This is something new for us. We've never sent an email to our members before, but this is an important occasion. Short-Media is putting out a call to all of our members!

You can help us find cures for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and forms of cancer by joining our Folding@Home team. You can use your computers to help fuel research in this critical area quickly and easily, never be bothered by it, and know you're doing a good thing."

:D
  • MancunianMancunian Manchester, UK
    edited April 2005
    Hey bs_of_the_east welcome (back) to the forums and the team. Great to see you and well done on your 1K milestone. Soon be at the next one I'm sure! :thumbsup:

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited April 2005
    Great to see you get your first milestone, bs. Here's to many more. :cheers: