Liquid Lambastes 3K

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited April 2005 in Milestones
Let me tell you, team - this guy is Smokin'!
:smokin:

Congrats on 3,000 points, Liquid - way to go get 'em!

:woowoo: :fold::fold::fold:

Comments

• Liquid81Liquid81 Westbrook,CT
    edited April 2005
    Thanx Prof

I am going to Maine on a business trip Sunday so I will be gone for a couple weeks. I doubt the hotels have internet where i am going, but I will try and keep up with the folding on my laptop. When I get back I will have enough money to fund my $2000 farm.

Top 20 here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    AWESOME!!!!!!
    <font color=gray size=2>Awwww great, another threat. Must get more CPU's under my belt....</font>

Congrats on 3K!!!!! :thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    Liquid81 wrote:
    ...When I get back I will have enough money to fund my $2000 farm.

Top 20 here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
    With a $2000 farm going for you that is a distinct possibility. :D

When you're ready to get the farm going, be sure and start a thread asking for advice should you have any questions at all. The Team can give you lots of terrific ideas to help you get the most bang for the buck. :thumbsup:

One example:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    We can sure help you out with the farm... (enter name of QCH2002) :D

Prof... who's farm is that?
    edited April 2005
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Prof... who's farm is that?
    I did a GIS (Google Image Search) for "folding farm". You ought to see some of the other ones people have assembled. :respect:
    edited April 2005
    I actually have a few designs sketched out i will scan for you guys. One is a mini farm of dissasembled Xboxs that will be put in my big ass custom made coffee table. The coffee table will be in the game room, and people can watch them fold under plexiglass while i kick their ass at Halo2. The other "main" farm will be wall mounted in my basement where its nice and cool. That project will take a while for me to get up the money, because its gonna be a whole wall. Gonna have to be one of those ebay wholesale pallets or something. I hate a bunch of mis-matched parts all looking different.
    edited April 2005
    hey, why hasnt my Sig updated with my new score?
    edited April 2005
    Liquid81 wrote:
    hey, why hasnt my Sig updated with my new score?
    The Folding sigs work like this:

1) You finish a WU and turn it in to Stanford, there is usually a short delay while Stanford updates their stats server
    2) Every three hours Stanford releases an updated project-wide stats file for individual team use. This adds a little more lag time to the process.
    3) Team 93 gets the stats file and sifts through it to find our members. This takes a little time, too.
    4) The stats finally get updated at the S-M server and show up in your sig.

It's like tracking an order from Newegg. First you see that the order is placed. Then it's being processed. Eventually it is shipped out. FedEx processes the shipment from there, first to their warehouse, then onto a truck. Finally, it gets delivered to your front door.

Wait a bit - they'll show up. :)
  • MancunianMancunian Manchester, UK
    edited April 2005
    Hey well done Liquid on your 3K milestone. Seems only yesterday I was congratulating you on your 2K one and I'm sure won't be long until I'm doing it again on 5K! :thumbsup:

And Prof that folding farm pic is AWES:fold:ME as you rightly say. I'll have to have a look at Google too. Just awesome, no other word for it! :D:rockon:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited April 2005
    Congrats on your latest milestone Liquid. Way to F:fold:LD. :thumbsup:
    :smokin:

Bit :topic: , but since it's been mentioned.
    Liquid81 wrote:
    I hate a bunch of mis-matched parts all looking different.

That is what Sally's used to be like. Then changed it to all cases the same, bar a couple. Looks much tidier. :)