What does the "message posted" message say?

Tim-KTim-K Southwest PA
edited September 2003 in Community
Everytime I post a message here, the screen flashes a message about 6 lines long, but it doesn't stay on the screen long enough to read the whole thing. What does it all say?

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    It says...

"AWRIGHT ! Cheers for posting like! Da’t posts a blinder, thanks for avin a bash. Yews will now be taken to ye post. Hit de "edit" button if yiz messed it up and want to fix’em, smack "delete" if your post was last or you’re talkin nonsense . If you opted to post a poll, now is ya chance. LAUGHIN'! Now stop ya GAWPIN and DO ONE"

It was part of a mini-competition we had to change the standard re-directs used in VBulletin :)
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Translation -

"Alright! Thanks for posting. Your post is great, thanks for having a go. You will now be taken to your post. Press the "edit" button if you made a mistake and would like to fix it, or alternatively press delete if you were unhappy with the post. If you opted to post a poll then now is your opportunity. Thank you for posting, you are now being redirected".

hmm....

NS
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    I never realised you were a fluent Scouse translater :eek:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Even I could translate it, and I come from the wrong side of the pond to be understandin' ;D