Important Milestone Notice

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited April 2005 in Milestones
Normally, I get an email every few hours listing the latest milestones. There's been a little hitch in the system lately, so I have to sort them out manually. I haven't forgotten anyone, it's just taking me a little longer to find them all and get them posted. People are already working on the problem, so hopefully we'll be back to normal soon. :)

In the meantime, please feel free to post your own milestone (or a teammate's) whenever you like. (That policy is in effect at all times, by the way, not just when there's a glitch.)

If you'd prefer to have me post your milestone in my world famous corny style, feel free to send me a PM with the details and I'll get to it as soon as possible. Team 93 cares a great deal about acknowledging each and every one of you.

If we were on a slacker team this job would be a lot easier. Personally, I hope you guys make it as difficult as possible by cranking out new milestones like never before. :thumbsup:

:smokin:

Comments

• -tk-tk Detroit, MI USA Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    If we were on a slacker team this job would be a lot easier. Personally, I hope you guys make it as difficult as possible by cranking out new milestones like never before. :thumbsup:

:smokin:

yeah, and if we didn't have some slacker admin, you might be getting those email alerts.... ;)
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    I know you're doing all you can, and I am a patient man. :)

However, you've got twenty minutes to get this mess fixed or I'll be speeding down I-90 on my way to give you a beating you'll never forget. :rarr:

;D;D
  • -tk-tk Detroit, MI USA Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    However, you've got twenty minutes to get this mess fixed or I'll be speeding down I-90 on my way to give you a beating you'll never forget. :rarr:

;D;D

:eek2: ...AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm still trying to forget the last one!
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited April 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    However, you've got twenty minutes to get this mess fixed or I'll be speeding down I-90 on my way to give you a beating you'll never forget.

Why don't you just admit you're missing Snuffi prof. There's no shame in it, well, not much, we all understand, we've seen the pics. :D
    Or was it directed at Snuffi?
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    Alright, bothered. Once I'm done with my grisly task in Detroit, how about I fly over there and create a little bit of an international incident? :ninja:

Damn Brit hecklers... :shakehead

;D

:respect: :ukflag:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited April 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    Alright, bothered. Once I'm done with my grisly task in Detroit, how about I fly over there and create a little bit of an international incident? :ninja:

Damn Brit hecklers... :shakehead

;D

:respect: :ukflag:

Don't you go picking on the Poms :ukflag: ....................that's us Aussies job. :ausflag: :ninja:;)