Stats.

botheredbothered Manchester UK
edited April 2005 in Folding@Home
Hi all, I've just had a format and have lost the stats page I used. I think it was overclockers or something to do with Australia. It gave a team table and if you clicked on your name you got a graph and a 24 hour, weekly and monthly stats. Would someone please give me a link to get it back?
Thanks guys.

ps, after the reinstall of windows it was anti virus, Mozilla, folding@home. Is that the right order? :)

Comments

• scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited April 2005
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    If you ever need that stuff, it's all in the Everything About Folding@Home sticky :)
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited April 2005
    Cheers scott, that's the one. Sorry General, After last nights formatting fiasco and being in work all day today I was\am in lazy mode, which reminds me, I also had a link to 'running projects', now where was that?
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited April 2005
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited April 2005
    Thanks again Scott. I hate loosing all my favourites. Getting them back though. :D:thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    You probably already know to do this, but I periodically back up my "Favorites" folder. I'm not sure about Mozilla, but in IE just click File>>Import and Export, then follow the wizard.

I just counted and I have 1,589 Faves, this after pruning them a good bit recently. Somewhere on the web there must at least one site I've missed... :vimp:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Jesus. I have 58 bookmarks, and have never had more than than in 14 years of using the PC. Heh.
  • edited April 2005
    Thrax wrote:
    Jesus. I have 58 bookmarks, and have never had more than than in 14 years of using the PC. Heh.

That's because you've memorized all the good ones you need to know. ;D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    Thrax wrote:
    Jesus. I have 58 bookmarks, and have never had more than that in 14 years of using the PC. Heh.
    What can I say, I'm a packrat...

I still own more books than I have Favorites. They take up a heckuva lot more room, too. :vimp:

And don't call me "Jesus". :ninja:;D
  • VolvoVolvo Eureka, Ca on the Pacific
    edited April 2005
    Hey Thrax I know I'm old and slow (look at my score and Volvo for God's sake) but what does your avitar signify???? And what happend to that awful rice krispy animated thing?
    Just noseing around... ;)
    -=Volvo=-
    Jusht Foldin Along 24/7