JonsHandbrake Conquers 1,000,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited April 2005 in Milestones
It was only just over a year ago that Sally & Jon found Short-Media. Soon after that they joined Team 93 and began their Folding adventure. I won't pretend to speak for them, but for us it was love at first sight.

They began adding computers to their little Folding Farm, and that farm just grew and grew. Nobody knows for sure exactly how many computers they have going now (maybe not even them :D ), but it is enough to have placed them in the Team 93 Top Five, and also enough to allow them to reach the staggering total of 1,000,000 points. Well done, friends!
Thank You, Sally & Jon!!!!!!!
:smokin:

Comments

• VolvoVolvo Eureka, Ca on the Pacific
    edited April 2005
    :wow: Whew! :wow: you really folded that many points :eek3::eek3: :eek3:congratulations Sally and Jon. That's an incrediable feat! 1:fold::fold::fold::fold::fold: :smokin: points
    -=Volvo=-
    I'm lookin lookin lookin, lookin for a WU
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited April 2005
    That is a remarkable number of points in such a short time. :respect:
    I salute :thumbsup:
    Maybe a little envious :clap:

Wonders if their electric bill is higher than mine? :rant: Jack
  • rc1974rc1974 Grand Junction, CO
    edited April 2005
    1,000,000 :thumbsup:
    :kneel:

It will be a long, long, long, long time before I ever get close to 1,000,000 points.
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited April 2005
    What can I say, except I'm proud to be an Aussie following in your footsteps

:thumbsup:

Fold on fellow Australian's you are legends. :ausflag:
  • qparadoxqparadox Vancouver, BC
    edited April 2005
    Absolutely amazing! I hope this is just the first of many more millions to come! :)
  • SiggySiggy Sydney Australia
    edited April 2005
    Congratulations and plaudits and lots of other good things ! :D
    :celebrate
    You guys are awesome, especially to have achieved such a milestone in such a short space of time!!! :thumbsup:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    :clap::clap::clap:
    Well done again :smokin:

Siggy
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited April 2005
    These Aussies lead the world in wildlife that wants to eat you and folding. Congrats Jon and Sally, very nicely done.
  • edited April 2005
    Awesome achievement Jon/Sally. You're a great testament to the team and the research project as a whole. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your great accomplishment. I'm sure it won't be long before you're in the #3 spot too. Totally awesome feat especially considering that you did it with your personal folding farm and not a bunch of corporate/gov't borgs like some of us.
    :ausflag: :kneel: :smokin:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    :wow2:
    1,:fold:fold::fold:,:fold::fold::fold:
    You have got to be kidding me??? That many, already!!!!!!!!

That's awesome!!!!!!

:celebrate :thumbsup:
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited April 2005
    A big Congatulations on this achievement and a job well done! :thumbsup:

:celebrate :kneel:
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited April 2005
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    Hey, Scott - do you know how hard it is to turn a Nokia 445Xi 21" monitor upside down?

You're killing me, man... ;D
  • SiggySiggy Sydney Australia
    edited April 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    Hey, Scott - do you know how hard it is to turn a Nokia 445Xi 21" monitor upside down?

You're killing me, man... ;D

Hey it looks ok to me!!!!

Siggy
    (in Sydney)
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited April 2005
    Ahem.............as unaccustomed as i am to public speaking, here goes.

As Sally is the shy one, i will speak for both of us. :)

We would like to thank you folk for all the kind words.
    It is a pleasure to be folding for such a great team and are proud to be part of it.

I am very proud of my wife, Sally (the Handbrake) for doing such a great job to keep her farm up and running and making it possible to get this far. :thumbsup:

Prof, your milestone acknowledgements are the best on the net and for that we thank you very much. :clap::clap:

Scott, of all the people here, you at least consider us from downunder and make it a breeze to read your comments without us straining our necks. :D

A big thanks to All for the help we have received in times of trouble with our computers. :thumbsup:

KF, sometimes i wish the farm was a corporate one. ;)
    Jack, i have to write this rather quickly as it's getting dark and cannot afford to turn on any lights. :cool:

To anyone reading this and is not folding, have a go. It is not for personal gain, but for the gain of all humanity. In saying that, it can be a lot of fun doing it. :thumbsup:

Thanks to all

Jon & Sally

landownunder. :ausflag:

*nearly forgot.

WooHoo......................1 million points. :thumbsup: