IBM 75 GXP Revisited

FlintstoneFlintstone SE Florida
edited April 2005 in Hardware
If anyone is interested in this, I got this 4/29/05 in the afternoon. I hope I don't get in any trouble by posting this, but here goes. Mods, feel free to delete it if you deem it necessary. Here it is:

"We are sending this e-mail because you may be a Class Member in a settlement involving certain IBM Deskstar 75GXP hard disk drives. If you are a person and/or entity in the United States who, during the period March 15, 2000 through March 4, 2005, purchased for their own use and not for resale or distribution (i) a new Qualifying 75GXP from IBM or from any entity authorized by IBM to sell such 75GXP, or (ii) a pre-assembled computer system that contained as a component a new Qualifying 75GXP, you may be entitled to certain benefits.

For additional details and to learn how to make a claim, you can print out the Notice and Claim Form by clicking on www.ibmdeskstar75gxplitigation.com .

If you have any questions, you may e-mail the Claims Administrator at ibm75gxp@berdonllp.com, fax them at (516) 931-0810, or write to them
at: IBM Deskstar 75 GXP Litigation, c/o Berdon Claims Administration LLC, P.O. Box 9007, Jericho, NY 11753-8907.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Shub
Attorney for the 75GXP Owners"

Well there it is. Maybe some of us can finally get some satisfaction!