MY Best Week & Month

scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
edited May 2005 in Folding@Home
While this is not a milestone it is still the best week and month I have had to date. I have been very fortunate to have been getting lots of 600,450 and 239 pointers . But my luck may be running out. I seem to have a rash of 54 point gromacs now that take as long to fold as the 239 point tinkers.

Also this is the first time I have ever been "RED" , and the 12 spot in the top 20 !! Great way to end a month. :D

FOLD FOLD FOLD

Scott

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    Scott, that is an awesome job.

This has been my best week & month too. But my numbers don't measure up to yours. :bawling:
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Well I did have a little help. This guy I shoot with on Tuesdays couldn't get his new computer working. ( couldn't get his Raid array working ) He brought it over Wed. and I told him I would have it a few days. Turns out he was F6'ing the wrong controler drivers. I had windows loaded and it was folding an hour after he left. P4 rig, even got it running stable at 3.4ghz. on air. A little warm but it will be fine for a few days. He will pick it up Sunday. But I got several hundred points out of it ! Unfortunatley It will be a comp for his store and will not be online. I did give him the FAH speech and he may run it at home.

Scott
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2005
    Speaking of your friend, did you get a chance to check on the issue we've discussed previously. ;)
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    Speaking of your friend, did you get a chance to check on the issue we've discussed previously. ;)

This was a different guy. But Yes I have been hounding him on a regular basis. :) Soon I hope Let me know if you need the other stuff.

Scott
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    congrats scott!!! Keep up the great work! :thumbsup: :smokin:
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited May 2005
    Great job Scott! :smokin: