Could not connect to work server?

Liquid81Liquid81 Westbrook,CT
edited May 2005 in Folding@Home
I am having some troubles I dont understand please. Here is the picture for you to understand.

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2005
    Check the server page at Stanford.

The critical thing in your case is the high "NETLOAD" figure:
    NETLOAD tells how busy the server is by netstat (i.e. how many current connections the server is handling). Too many connections (eg more than 20-30) means that the server is heavily loaded.
    That server currently has a NETLOAD figure of 35, meaning it is very, very busy. When things slow down the WU's you have in the queue should go through just fine. You'll likely see a sudden burst of points when they do. :D
  • edited May 2005
    uh, maybe i hang at some shady sites, but is that your work server i.p......why would you leave it for people to see? maybe you should edit those out before posting man. just thinking of your security.
  • Liquid81Liquid81 Westbrook,CT
    edited May 2005
    hack atatck?
    edited May 2005
    Thanks for the help Prof.
    edited May 2005
    dont haqck me
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Beregid: That's very thoughtful of you, but that's not Liquid81's "work server", that's Stanford's workserver - the machine that handles submissions of F@H work units ;D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2005
    beregid wrote:
    uh, maybe i hang at some shady sites, but is that your work server i.p......why would you leave it for people to see? maybe you should edit those out before posting man. just thinking of your security.
    Click the link in my first post (Post #2 in this thread). It's (one of) Stanford's work servers for the Folding @ Home project. :)
    edited May 2005
    Woah thanks for the link Prof.