Wanna praise Logitech

KometeKomete Member
edited May 2005 in Hardware
Hi all, I didn't see a sections that would really be appropriate to post this but I wanted to praise Logitech for their great customer support.

I bought a mx1000 mouse about 3 months ago. Works great and I love it but today I noticed it had a slit on the side of the scroll wheel and the wheel was sticking. To me it looks like it is a bite mark from my 1 year old but I'm not certain and my wife couldn't confirm it is.

Well I called their tech support and they asked me some questions told them the problem and they are sending me a brand spaken new mouse to replace it with. I don't even have to send back the old mouse which by the way does work fine except for the scroll wheel. I think With a little fenesse I can get the wheel working just as it was.

So great job Logitech!!!

Woot new mouse for my htpc!

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Well not to rain on your parade or anything but in my case, Logitech sucks the big one. I bought a Rumblepad that didn’t even last 3 weeks. Started having problems with the analog sticks and I emailed them. No response. Only way I could solve the problem was by unplugging and plugging it again which only fixed for like 3mins. Days passed and I got a bit pissed off. Tried to email them again, no response. Checked some forums and dozen of people have the same exact problem and Logitech doesn't acknowledge it and it most cases, don't even answer their emails. :shakehead

Logitech can go sit on it and do a 360°.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Well Blackhawk you happened to buy the one POS Logitech ever made, and then somehow got shafted by the best customer service I've ever, or my friends have ever had. Just bad luck IMO. I think they have made some significant changes since the time of the rumblepad too.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    I've had great support and luck with Logitech as well. Their mice, joysticks, and keyboards have been fantastic for me.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    There's over 10 logitech products in our house, and all of them work beautifully.
  • KometeKomete Member
    edited May 2005
    That sucks Black, have you tried to call them and speak to them directly? Thats what I did ssince I didn't see an online RMA order form. I own 3 Logitech devices and all of them work flawlessley except for my current problem which they are sending me out a new mouse.