Some BF2 footage

BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseurThere's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
edited May 2005 in Gaming
http://www.fragland.net/news.php?id=10600

Movies made/recorded by LRRP clan. One zip is 122mb (worth it) and another one is around 25mb. The 3rd one was corrupted or didn't download well.

Game looks so sweet and it would be devastating if it were extremely overhyped like BF:V.

[Edit]Downloaded the last part and it's ok. Shows about the commander mode, points, etc.[/Edit]

Comments

• FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited May 2005
    Yea that looks awesome! It looks to be faster than previous BF games and the graphics are saweet. From the look of the gameplay footage this game looks like a lot of fun.

I'm a little nervous about the system requirements though. It looks like it going to need a hellofa vid card. I may need to get a whole new machine.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    I think it's gonna need more ram than anything. The maps look really big and you're probably gonna need atleast a gig of ram to load it well. Unless it's buggy like BF:V, you can lower the video settings.
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited May 2005
    I watched the group of 3 gameplay videos and the game is looking very nice. I especially like the sprint feature and the ability to lay med packs down on the ground for people to grab. The ability to bring people back to life is interesting as well.

Norge
  • edited May 2005
    Downloaded the first video so far and it looks pretty good. I can't wait until final release now.