Can anyone advise on an email problem?

edited May 2005 in Science & Tech
I don't know if this question is appropriate to this group... it seems so hi-tech and my question is so low-tech! :o But, honestly I don't know where else to turn. Here's the situation.

I received an email through my Outlook that apparently is not addressed to me or any of my email accounts. It doesn't even look at all similiar. How it got there is a mystery and a concern to me. I am afraid to open it for fear of viruses and besides its one of those male "med" advertisements as far as I can surmise from the preview. It is obviously from no one I have ever heard of as well.

I thought I had been sooo careful protecting my email and even use my yahoo account for emailing to anyone other than family, using the address protection option to email strangers. What happened and how do I notifiy Outlook... as a matter of fact, where is their support/contact for this sort of thing? I tried going to Microsoft which is where I am directed when I click on the Help button but that site is a mess and jumble. When I finally found a page of some "help", it said a second request for help would cost $35! Sooo, here I am... a confused 20th century granny :confused:

Granny RJ